The information on this page applies to the 2015 San Diego County Fair, which ended July 5. Information on the 2016 Fair will be posted in the spring of 2016.
These are 2015 prices and are subject to change for 2016.
• $10 per vehicle, cash only
• $20 per RV or motorhome, cash only
• Paid parking lots open at 8:00AM on Saturdays and Sundays; 9:00AM on other days. On Opening Day, June 3, lots will open at 1:00PM.
• Preferred parking: $20 per vehicle (no motorhomes; cash only). To reach the preferred parking area, drive south on Jimmy Durante Boulevard past the main parking lot entrance and follow the signs.
• Motorcycles: $10, cash only, with a separate parking area in a small traffic circle on the north side of the main parking lot.
• No same-day in-and-out privileges in our paid parking lots. If you need to leave and return the same day, you will need to pay again for parking (remember to have your hand stamped for re-admission to the Fair itself).
• Dropping someone off? Use the drop-off area on the east side of the main parking lot, just inside the lot's entrance. Persons using this lot must remain with their vehicle.
• ADA parking information is on the Patrons with Disabilities page in the Guest Services section.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will offer free emergency road service to all guests (battery jump and keys-locked-in-car services). Available every day in the Fairís parking lots from noon to 8:00PM. (Not available in the off-site lots.)
Off-site parking and shuttle service
During the Fair, free or reduced parking is available at three off-site lots, one that is open each day of the Fair and two that are open on weekends.
• Buses leave every 15-20 minutes.
• No eating, drinking or smoking on the buses.
• Off-site lots are lighted.
• Lift-equipped buses are available.
• Buses drop off and pick up at the O'Brien Gate, informally known as the "main gate."
• Certain items may not be brought into the Fair, and may be confiscated at the gate. Please read our Can I Bring... page before you board the bus.
Horsepark Equestrian Center, 14550 El Camino Real, Del Mar
Offered every day that the Fair is open.
Hours: Buses start at 9:00AM on weekends; 10:00AM weekdays (one hour before the Fair opens). Buses operate until midnight, except for Friday and Saturday night, when they operate until 1:00AM. On Opening Day, June 3, the shuttles from Horsepark will start at 3:00PM. Horsepark is at the corner of El Camino Real and Via de la Valle, about two miles east of Interstate 5 at the Via de la Valle exit.
MiraCosta College's San Elijo Campus, 3333 Manchester Ave., Cardiff
Offered Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:00AM to 1:00AM. MiraCosta College's San Elijo Campus is just east of Interstate 5 at the Manchester Avenue exit.
Torrey Pines High School, 3710 Del Mar Heights Rd., Del Mar
Offered Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:00AM to 1:00AM, with weekday service beginning about a week after the Fair begins. Torrey Pines High School is east of Interstate 5 at the Del Mar Heights Road exit.
Bike racks are at the O'Brien Gate (informally, the main gate) and the West Gate (near the Fun Zone). Lock your bike at either location, using your own lock, at no charge.
Search for bike routes with MapMyRide.com or Commute SD.
Click for a Google map of bike trails, dedicated bike lanes and bicycle-friendly roads.
You may take your bicycle on the COASTER train and BREEZE buses. Please see the North County Transit District website for more information.