Best Pass Ever
25 Days. $25.
Get the Best Pass Ever now!
You know you can't see everything at the Fair in just one day, so here's your (early) opportunity for big savings with the Best Pass Ever! That's one price of $25 for all 25 days of the Fair, regularly $15 each day (adult admission). On sale now!
• Valid during the 2015 San Diego County Fair, June 5 through July 5
• Valid only for admission.
• Photo ID required at gate. Examples of appropriate forms of photo ID are driver's license, passport, military ID, a photo season pass from an amusement park, or school-issued ID card.
• Children who do not have photo ID may not use a Best Pass Ever. (Children younger than 6 are admitted free every day, and all children 12 and younger are admitted free on the Tuesdays the Fair is open.)
• A $2.50 convenience fee applied to each online purchase.
You also can purchase the Best Pass Ever at the Fairgrounds Box Office. Starting in early May, you also will be able to buy it at a San Diego County Albertsons or Vons store.
Save on our ticketed events with a Best Pass Ever!
When you have a Best Pass Ever, you save money on our ticketed festivals and concerts, because you already have paid for your Fair admission. For example, a reserved seat on the Terrace for the Gregg Allman concert is $36.00 if you buy the concert-Fair admission ticket, but only $22.00 for Best Pass Ever holders.
Check out the Best Pass Ever savings for these Fair events!
Toyota Summer Concert Series
Ford Dealers Paddock Concert Series
Distilled: San Diego Spirit & Cocktail Festival
San Diego International Beer Festival
The Toast of the Coast Wine Festival