The Best Pass Ever
Get your ticket for 24 days of San Diego County Fair fun for just $24!
The 2013 Fair is so "on!" You know you can't see the Fair in just one day, and you start saving money with this pass on your second visit! (Adult admission at the ticket window is $14.)
Buy the Best Pass Ever
• Valid during the 2013 Fair, June 8-July 4 • Nontransferable • Valid only for admission. Not valid for rides, food, games, parking or any concerts that require a ticket. • Photo ID required at gate. Examples of appropriate forms of photo ID are drivers licenses, passports, military ID, a photo season pass from an amusement park, and school-issued ID cards. • Children who do not have photo ID may not use a Best Pass Ever. (Children younger than 6 are admitted free every day, and all children 12 and younger are admitted free on Tuesdays.) • A $2.50 fee will apply to each online purchase.
- • At Albertsons / Sav-on through Friday, June 7
- • At the Box Office through Friday, June 7. (The Box Office is on the north side of the fairground's Main Parking Lot, open 10:00AM-6:00PM Tuesday through Saturday.
- • Online through July 3 ($2.50 convenience fee per pass)
Order the 2013 San Diego County Fair "Best Pass Ever"!
- • At the Fair ticket window, any day of the Fair through July 3.
You also can order:
Rides and Games discount coupons
• Pre-pay for Game Sheets and save 50 percent! One $10 Game Sheet includes $20 worth of game coupons. Valid on games only, not rides. Most games require more than one coupon.
• Purchase a sheet of 25 midway ride coupons for $15. Most rides require between three and six coupons. Not valid for midway games.
Passport to Savings
Purchase the new Passport to Savings coupon book when you buy your Best Pass Ever and save 20 percent. Save at more than 100 Fair vendors and San Diego County restaurants and attractions. The book costs $4 when you buy before the Fair, but you'll save far more than that! See the Passport to Savings coupon book page for more information.
Please note that when you buy the Passport to Savings book online, you will receive a voucher that you will redeem at the Fair for the actual book.
Images of America: Del Mar Fairgrounds, by Diane Y. Welch and B. Paul Welch, documents the rich history of the Del Mar Fairgrounds, a place that unites local communities in an arena attracting world-wide attention. Celebrities, politicians and the general public have all played a role in shaping this unique place. Rare and never-before-seen photographs tell the story of this world-class destination. ($21.99 includes tax and shipping/handling)
Images of America: Del Mar Fairgrounds Postcard Companion Set
This set of 15 unique photographic postcards is taken directly from the fascinating book documenting the history of the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Each photograph was hand-selected for its quality and historical interest. Many photos have never before been available for viewing by the general public. ($8.99 includes tax and shipping/handling)
Get the book and postcards as a set for just $26.99
For additional information:
San Diego County Fair Box Office