The information on this page applies to the 2015 San Diego County Fair, which ended July 5. Information on the 2016 Fair will be posted in the spring of 2016.
Tickets and Promotions
- Adults $15
- Age 62 and older $8
- Age 6-12 $8 (free on Tuesdays)
- Age 5 and younger free
Buying tickets prior to the start of the Fair
You can buy Fair admission, concert and festival tickets at the Fairgrounds or online before the Fair starts on Friday, June 5.
AT THE FAIRGROUNDS: The Fairgrounds ticket booth is located near the Del Mar Arena and is open Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10:00AM-6:00PM.
AT ALBERTSONS/VONS STORES: Discounted admission tickets will be on sale at San Diego County Albertsons and Vons stores through Friday, June 5 (these ticket sales will start May 7).
ONLINE: Links to online sales are posted with the information for each activity. Please see those website pages. Or, see the main San Diego County Fair page on the Ticketmaster website.
Buying tickets during the Fair
During the Fair, this is where you can buy tickets:
TICKET LOCATIONS: O'Brien Gate, Arena Gate, West Gate. On busy days, the Durante Gate also will be open.
PAYING FOR TICKETS: Cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) accepted.
We have many promotions with our partners on admission tickets. Please see the Deals & Discounts page for more information.
Concert Ticket Booths
HOURS: Open 9:30AM Saturdays, Sundays; 10:30AM all other days (half hour before the gates open).
• O'Brien Gate, north side of the Main Parking Lot. Enter from Jimmy Durante Boulevard.
• Grandstand Concert Ticket Booth in the Plaza de Mexico opens every day of the Fair at 1:00PM.
PAYMENT: Cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express) accepted.
HOURS: 10:00AM-10:00PM Tuesday through Friday; 9:00AM-11:00PM on Saturday and Sunday.
LOCATIONS: Left of the O'Brien Gate as you enter. (If you arrive at the West Gate, please tell the ticket seller you have will-call tickets. They will phone ahead so you may be admitted.)
On days the Fair is closed (June 8, 9, 15, 16, 22 and 29), the Box Office will be open at the O'Brien Gate will-call booth from 10:00AM to 2:00PM. Patrons can purchase Fair tickets, concert tickets, wine and beer festival tickets, as well as pick up will-call tickets on those days.
Additional Ticket Information
• Major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express) are accepted throughout the Fair. Individual vendors may accept only some of these credit cards.
• For convenience, several ATM machines are placed throughout the Fair.
• If you would like to leave the Fair and return the same day, get your hand stamped as you leave.
• If you leave a paid parking lot, you will need to pay again when you return.
During the Fair, on-site parking fees of $10 for vehicles and $20 for RVs are in effect, cash only. For information on Fair parking fees, click here.